Does anyone ever heard about Royal Jelly Detox? The first thing that popped in your mind must be, “it’s a food supplement!”, or “It must be one of diet thingy”. Am I right? It’s because that’s the first thing that comes to my mind. However, I am not going to share about food supplement though. I am sharing about Organic Skincare.
Royal Jelly Detox
To be precise, Royal Jelly Detox is a local skincare brand created by Sweet Candy that currently only exists on Instagram. The products are mainly organic. Here is the list of the main ingredients used:
- Royal Jelly
- Bee Pollen
- Manuka Honey
- The secret ingredients (I am not sure what they are)
Being exposed to free radical everyday, such as pollution, UV radiation, pesticide and cigarette smokes, are harmful for our skin. What’s more, our lifestyle – daily circle such as food and drinks choice, environment, jobs, excercise, habit, sleeping pattern – today is also influencing our health too. Consequently, our skin may suffer from premature aging. Hence, not only our body needs detox, but our may need detox too. The easiest way is buy consuming healthy food and fruits. Nevertheless, we may need external help too.
Here, I have Royal Jelly Detox (RJD) to share with you today. In short, I was sent this RJD by Sweet Candy a few weeks ago to review.
Royal Jelly Detox claims to:
- Neutralize or Detox poison (skin detox)
- Protect our skin from Free Radicals
- Normalize time for skin regeneration
- Keep our skin smooth
- Keeping our skin flexible
- Neutrilize fine line
- Regenerate our skin cells
- Preventing premature aging
RJD is safe to be used along with other skincares
Here are how it looks:
White Beauty is made of Cherry Blossom and Strawberry extracts. The Cherry Blossom alone is imported directly from Korea. It is made of Sakura Flowers’ Pollen which only grows at certain time of the year, and it turns out to have lots of benefits for skin.
The main benefit of Cherry Blossom for skin is to help brighten up our skin. It is because Sakura Flowers contains Melatonin and anti-oxidant that can help protecting our skin from Free Radicals.
Here is how it looks:
How to use?
At the back of the box, they gives the instructions of how to use it, here I retype it for you:
In case you have a sensitive skin, or you may be allergy to certain ingredients, you can do this simple Allergy test:
- Apply the serum on your neck area, and wait for the reaction. If nothing happen, you can continue use this skincare.
- Wash your face cleanly.
- Then, use Royal Jelly Scrub to scrub your face. Wash with warm water and dry your face.
- Take one sachet of Royal Jelly Detox and one saschet of White Beauty, mix well
- Apply to your face, lips and necks, except the eyes area
- Leave it for 30 minutes
- Wash with warm water, and pat to dry your face.
- Do not use this skincare if your skin is allergic to Bee products, because it may cause allergic and redness on skins.
I personally cannot use this products. When I tested for allergy, nothing happen. However, when I applied it on the face, my skin instantly felt itchy and redness appear on certain parts of my face. Therefore, I can’t really say how good this product is to you. Please be mindful because this product is yet BPOM certified. I have checked and cannot find the label anywhere on BPOM Page. Therefore, if you decide to try this product, I shall be relieved from any results you may get.
The Store & The Price
You can find more information from their Instagram Page – Royal Jelly Detox.
So, that’s all my review for the day. I hope you all having a great reading time, and find the information useful. Don’t forget to follow me on my social media for more beauty boosts and updates.
Facebook: Gracia Cita